Sunday 12 May 2013

Nails of the Day: Essie Lapiz Of Luxury


Attention!!! Summer is coming!!! Time to break out your flip-flops, sunglasses and your bright nail polish...


Lapiz Of Luxury is a mid-tone, bright periwinkle blue that makes me think about beautiful summer skies.
I love colours like this one from Essie; the kind that are a perfect transition from pale spring pastels but aren't quite at the in-your-face neons of summer stage.


Even though I choose to wear this nail polish during the warmer months, it is a perfect colour for all year round and will look amazing with a nice summer tan.


The formulation of this nail polish is exactly what I expect from Essie; smooth and even and perfectly opaque with a second coat. It doesn't quite have that gel-like finish that I love but I think that was down to the topcoat I used. 

I recommend Essie polishes to everyone!!! I think they are just wonderful...

This polish is available now for £7.99 from Boots stores and www.boots.com and $8 from ULTA stores and www.ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment