Sunday 5 May 2013

April 2013 Favorites!


OMG how is it already May?! The year is nearly half over! Anyway the start of a new month means it's time for some monthly favorites...

So my favorites for the month of April are...

  • MAC Fix+ - Great for right before I apply my makeup to add extra moisture to my dry skin
  • NARS "Deep Throat" Blush - A gorgeous pink-peach for spring and summer
  • Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - The BEST eyelash curlers EVER. Definitely worth the £20 I paid for them!


  • MAC "Pink Lemonade" Lipglass - A perfect coral-flamingo pink for the summer months
  • American Apparel Bow Clip in "Bermuda" - Such an amazing colour for this time of year
  • Benefit "They're Real" Mascara  - Probably THE BEST mascara I have ever owned
  • "Paramore" by Paramore - Best album by them. My soundtrack of the year

Thanks for reading. x (PS I'm  trying out a new background for my post photos. Let me know what you think + let me know if you would like individual product reviews) 


No comments:

Post a Comment