Monday 6 May 2013

Carmex Lip Balm - Review and Photos



The Carmex Classic tube lip balm is described as a lip balm that “provides soothing relief that aids moisturization.” As far as lip balm goes, it is definitely one of the best; it gives amazing moisture to dry and chapped lips. I have tried quite a few lip balms in my time and a fair few of them give moisture during wear but I don’t ever see lasting results. The Carmex Classic lip balm is NOT one of those!

The tube balm is available in the classic form, cherry, strawberry, mint and also as a lip conditioner. The classic, cherry, strawberry and mint as a stick and the classic in a jar are also available.

One thing I find odd about this balm is that the flavoured ones have SPF 15, yet the classic doesn't…as far as I know since the others have it marked on the tube…
This balm stays on the lips for about 3 hours (the moisture lasts for about 5-6). I highly recommend it and I think it is one of the very best drugstore lip balms!

This balm is available now for around $2/£3 from all good drugstores.

Thanks for reading!!! Scroll down for more photos…








No comments:

Post a Comment