Monday 10 June 2013

Sneak Peek: MAC All About Orange for Summer 2013




Here is a quick sneak peek at the lipstick I purchased from the MAC All About Orange collection for Summer 2013. This collection consists of 18 products:

  • Lipstick - Razzledazzler, Sweet & Sour, Tangerine Dream, Flamingo, Sushi Kiss, Tart & Trendy and Neon Orange - £14.00 / $15.00
  • Cremesheen Glass - Double Happiness, Imperial Light and Rising Sun - £17.00 / $20.00
  • Rainy Season Eyeshadow Quad - Arctic Grey, Courtly Grey, Typographic and Rainy Season - £35.00 / $40.00
  • Powder Blush - Honey Jasmine, Royal Sunset and Immortal Flower - £17.50 / $21.00
  • Nail Lacquer - Fiestaware, Morange, Ke Ai and Sweet Pop

As you can probably tell, I do not have the whole collection. I only brought one lipstick; Flamingo. I have been praying for it to be re-promoted since it was release with the Iris Apfel collection in early 2012. I am surprised about the amount of summer collections that have been/are being released this year; Temperature Rising, Art Of The Eye, All About Orange, Tropical Taboo and the second of four Rihanna collaborations. Well, I can hardly complain! I will post a full review of Flamingo tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! Scroll down for more photos...





No comments:

Post a Comment